Someone abandoned this dog today. Elizabeth and I took him to the Pasadena Humane Society so he could get cleaned up, vaccinated, and have a flea bath, not to mention some food and water. He’s very sweet, but very scared of people right now, because we think he’s been neglected and abused.
Once he gets a green light at the Humane Society, he’s gonna need a new home. I’ll update with more info and adoption links when he becomes available in the next few days.
LA folks please reblog and help out this little man.
We’re hoping this sweet and scared guy has nothing wrong with him that food, water and love can’t fix. Now that we’ve spent a few hours of our life with him there’s no way we’re going to abandon him to the whim of the Greater Los Angeles shelter system.
Please send me or Chris a message if you want to help out or be updated on his status!
People who abandon animals are the worst. Thank god there are also people out there (like you, right?) who care.
26 Notes/ Hide
- mkvforeva likes this
- robertsjalee likes this
- marginalgloss likes this
- itgivesitthew likes this
- byronic said: As the owner of a rescue dog, I fully endorse this post. Hope this guys finds a loving home soon. Wish I could take him to London with us.
- byronic likes this
- smarmosaur likes this
- dianaarterian likes this
- hidingundertrees likes this
- barelytolerable likes this
- lebkuchens likes this
- catalinalovero likes this
- colormenaive likes this
- mathcat345 likes this
- beyondthescatteredwalls reblogged this from ecantwell
- mimesandpunishment reblogged this from ecantwell and added:
- mondomedia likes this
- geniee reblogged this from kindaunique
- babyangel0803 likes this
- dojobug likes this
- mimesandpunishment likes this
- thedailyfiona likes this
- chinocastillolopez likes this
- petitchou likes this
- chels likes this
- mikekarnell likes this