I think my first reaction to this should have been “Why haven’t I already heard of this person, and where can I read some of her poems?” instead of “IS THAT A FAKE NAME? NO, SERIOUSLY. THAT IS THE BEST NAME I HAVE EVER READ.”
I would now like to change my name to GJERTRUD SCHNACKENBERG as soon as possible.
(Also, why haven’t I heard of her before? Anyone out there a big fan of her work? What am I missing?)
11 Notes/ Hide
- bibleoflife answered: true! that’s a nice and unique name I ever heard. i don’t know her either, it’s my first time.
- sameerpadania answered: She appears to be real: youtube.com/watch?v…
- beenthinking likes this
- stretchingmysoul answered: She’s incredible, check out her poem Supernatural Love and prepare to be amazed.
- estrellafugaz likes this
- sarahwrotethat likes this
- lettyt answered: I love her stuff! She writes beautiful formal/intellectual/hella smart poetry. & her name is amazing, yes.
- monsterbeard likes this
- ecantwell posted this